Lansing Community College offers a Star Scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year for two 2014 high school graduates from each of the following eligible K-12 public school districts:
Bath, Dansville, DeWitt, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Holt/Dimondale, Lansing, Leslie, Mason, Okemos, Stockbridge, Waverly, Webberville and Williamston.
The Star Scholarship
One year scholarship at full-time attendance for Fall and Spring semesters (total of 24 billing hours)
An Award Recipient Must
- Be a 2014 high school graduate from one of the eligible school districts
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0
- Be college ready as determined by LCC Placement in reading, writing and math
either through ACT or LCC Placement.
- Reading: Level 5 on LCC Placement, 20 or higher on ACT Reading
- Writing: Level 6 on LCC Placement, 20 or higher on ACT English
- Math: Level 6 on LCC Placement, 22 or higher on ACT Math
Additional Application Requirements
- Provide ACT Test Scores and/or complete LCC Placement testing.
Financial Aid Office
2nd Floor - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »