Register for Classes
Spring Semester 2017 course offerings
Registration is available now! Register Now
View the Spring Semester 2017 Course Schedule Book (PDF)
You may view the most up-to-date offerings and course descriptions in the Banner system
Guest Student Summer Enrollment
Not an LCC Student, but looking to take classes that transfer to your home university? Learn which LCC classes transfer to your university.
Most universities have transfer pages that show which classes from LCC transfer and count toward your undergraduate degree.
MSU Summer Core Class Transfer
Look up your MSU class, then check the LCC Course Schedule Book to see when LCC offers the course during the summer.
New classes start weekly
Classes are still available in many areas of interest. Options include 14-week, 12-week or 8-week courses offering the same high quality experience as a full semester course.
The LCC Board of Trustees recently approved a new Late Enrollment Policy.
You need to understand the following:
- Late enrollment exceptions will be rare, so register early! Online registration is now available until 10 minutes prior to when a face-to-face (lecture, lab) class begins. (Note: Online registration for online, online/hybrid, and classes that state TBA as one of the meeting times is available until 1:00 a.m. the date the class begins.)
- Be sure to attend the first session of all your classes or communicate with your instructor if you cannot attend. Instructors have the authority to drop students if they are not in attendance on the first day.
- Priority for late enrollment exceptions are given to students on the waitlist in the order they appear on the waitlist. If a seat becomes available, it is offered to the student at the top of the waitlist. (Note: Students on the waitlist must be present to secure a seat.)
- Instructors have the authority to give the exception within the first 1-2 weeks of the class, depending on the length of the class. Beyond that, a dean's signature is also required.
- Students must meet all other requirements for the class in order to be eligible, including prerequisites and financial responsibility.
- If you are not registered for a class once it begins, you must attend the first class session and request permission to enroll in the class.
Waitlisting for classes
Interested in a class that is full? Find out how to use waitlisting.
Paying for Classes
If you are unfamiliar with your LCC student e-mail account, visit www.lcc.edu/helpdesk/student_email/ for a step-by-step guide to getting started.
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »