On June 16, 2014, the LCC Board of Trustees approved a facility fee of $10 per billable hour to be assessed beginning Fall Semester 2014.
The revenue generated will be used primarily to fund facilities maintenance, renovations and operations, such as the following:
- Maintaining chillers, plumbing and roofing
- Ongoing interior and exterior facility maintenance
- Maintenance of all College parking facilities including repaving, striping, snow removal, etc.
- A new CATA bus service extension to and from West and Main Campuses
- Providing for the long-term replacement of the Gannon parking ramp
The Board of Trustees is responsible for approving these and other high priority projects.
This facility fee is necessary due to the increasing cost of College operations and declining property tax and state appropriation revenue over the last few years. The revenue generated will help the College address critical needs of the College now and in the near future.
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »