Therapeutic Massage Clinic -
Open to the Public
Lansing Community College's Therapeutic Massage Program is currently seeking clients for the Therapeutic Massage Clinic which is open to LCC students, faculty and staff, as well as the general public.
The clinic, housed in Room 013 of the Health and Human Services Building, allows students of the Therapeutic Massage Program to gain valuable client experience as required by the program curriculum, and gives the public a chance to experience the many health benefits of therapeutic massage at a great price. The cost of a one-hour full-body massage is $25. The clinic accepts checks and money orders ONLY.
The appointment times for the clinic vary each semester. Please call (517) 483-1451 or Click Here for current clinic information regarding clinic appointment times and appointment schedule.
Clients must be at least 18 years old, in good health, and willing to participate in a brief health screening at the time appointments are scheduled.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 517-483-1451
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self schedule (returning clients only): click on "Schedule a Clinic Appointment" below. Note you will be required to enter your email address and date of birth. You must click on the calendar icon and select your date of birth from the calendar.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Leave a message at (517) 483-1451
- If you do not provide at least 24-hour notice you will be charged for the appointment.
- Client substitutions must be arranged through the clinic staff.
- Payment for missed appointments or late cancellations must be RECEIVED within six days.
- If payment is not received, any scheduled appointments will be cancelled and no future appointments will be made until payment has been received.
Checks for a missed appointment can be dropped off at the Health and Human Service Building, Room 108 or should be mailed no later than the day after your missed appointment to:
PO Box 40010
Lansing MI 48901-7210
Fitness and Wellness Program
Health and Human Services Bldg.
Phone: (517) 483-1410
Additional contact information »