Human Resources- Organizational Development
LCC offers many programs and opportunities for the continuing education and professional development of all LCC employees, including administrators, faculty, and staff. Human Resources - Organizational Development is committed to the philosophy that people are the organization. The department supports LCC through training opportunities that contribute to the development of a learning community that builds the competency of staff and organization. The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) assists faculty with training, aids and tools to support our faculty with their learning goals as these goals relate to academics.
Current Training Opportunities
- The LCC Learning Management System (LMS) is available to all employees, anywhere Internet access is available.
- To access the Learning Management System (LMS), visit myLCC and sign on.
- If you would like information to help you navigate the LMS, try the LMS Tip sheet.
- Please contact the LCC Help Desk at (517) 483-5221 for LMS issues.
New LMS Coming Soon!
In October 2014, HR-OD will roll out the new Learning Management System, purchased through Cornerstone On Demand, a leader in higher ed LMS systems. This new system will offer many enhancements to users, such as:
- Ability to enroll online for both online and face-to-face offerings
- Ability for administrators to enroll others in their department in offerings
- Ability for administrators to create and run their own reports to monitor usage and compliance
2014 Speakers' Series
HR-OD supports the 2014 Speakers’ Series, an AQIP initiative. The College welcomed Dr. Adolph Brown on September 5, 2014, when he gave the audience a lot to think about related to how we interact with students and each other.
Administration Bldg, Room 106
Phone: (517) 483-1879
Additional contact information »