AV Services provides support to faculty and staff for all of their AV needs. We can help you identify your equipment needs and provide assistance for set-up and use. Equipment can be delivered to your classroom or checked out for off-campus use.
AV Services operates two check-out centers. The center in TLC 016 serves all of Main Campus, while the center in WCB 219 serves the MTEC and all of West Campus.
Classroom Equipment Podcasts:
Learn how to utilize the Teaching Station in your classroom
- West (2012 renovations)
- University Center
- Gannon Building
- A&S Interactive Projector Classroom
- A&S Media Classroom
- Classroom Video Streaming
- Processing reservations for AV equipment for classes, presentations or meetings
- Delivery & set-up of AV equipment
- Troubleshoot problems with classroom AV equipment
Click Here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 123
Phone: (517) 483-1670