Communications and Marketing Services
The Communications and Marketing Department provides a range of services to support the initiatives of departments and programs across campus. If you are in need of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan, please contact the marketing coordinator assigned to your area.
The marketing coordinators provide assistance with:
- Marketing plan development
- Developing various printed collateral materials
- Ad development (print, radio, television)
- Social networking site development
- Promotion via WLNZ
- Promotion via LCC-TV
Should it be clear that you do not require the services of a marketing coordinator, please peruse the forms and templates below. They should provide a solid starting point for the project you have in mind.
- Advertising/Sponsorship Request Form
- Electronic Sign Posting Request Instructions
- Business Card Request Form
- Power Point Presentation Template (ppt)
- LCC Logo Guidelines and Resources
Devon Bradley with Public Relations provides support in promoting college events. Devon can be reached at email@example.com; 483-1426.
Communications and Marketing
Administration Bldg, Room 205
Phone: (517) 483-1842
Additional contact information »