528 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, Michigan 48933
Sometimes referred to as the "Moon House," this Queen Anne style house was built in 1891 by architect Darius Moon for H. M. Rogers, a local realtor. Acquired by the college in 1967, it was used as a temporary bookstore. Architectural studies students at the college undertook restoration work on the house in 1982.