Skip to content

Herrmann House

520 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, Michigan 48933

View Map of This Location

Herrmann Conference Center (HCC) at LCC

The Herrmann house (constructed in 1893 for John T. Herrmann, a local tailor) was acquired by the college in 1967. The home was designated as a historical site in 1987.

Lansing Community College

Student Affairs Division
TLC Lobby
Phone: (517) 483-1957
Additional contact information »

Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr

Looking for up-to-date renovation info?

Build Forward Renovation Updates »