Lansing Community College is offering scholarships for swim lessons this summer to eligible youth in our community. Students will improve swimming skills, build confidence in the water and learn personal safety.
- Ages 9 and under
- Resident of Lansing or East Lansing
- Low Income Household (as determined by FREE or reduced lunch eligibility guidelines)
Click here to print and fill out
the registration form for Learn to Swim.
Please return registration form to LCC East:
1. Phone: (517) 483-1860
2. Fax: (517) 483-9750
3. E-mail: email@example.com
4. Mail: Lansing Community College
P.O. Box 40010
MC 8130 Community & Continuing Education
Lansing, MI 48901
5. In Person: Lansing Community College East
2827 Eyde Parkway
East Lansing, MI 48823
2014 Participating Locations (Contact Facility)
819 Abbot Rd. East Lansing, MI 48823
- Gardner Middle
333 Dahlia Dr. Lansing, MI 48911
- Hunter Park
1400 E Kalamazoo St. Lansing, MI 48911
Waverly East Intermediate School
3131 W Michigan Ave. Lansing, MI 48917
Westside Community YMCA
3700 Old Lansing Rd. Lansing, MI 48917
- Oak Park
900 Long Blvd. Lansing, MI 48911
2306 Haslett Rd. East Lansing, MI 48823
Contact the facility and sign up for the course:
- After you have submitted your registration form our staff will contact you and provide you with a voucher.
- When you have received your voucher contact the facility you would like to take lessons at.
- Inform the registration staff that you have a Learn to Swim Scholarship Voucher from Lansing Community College.
- Provide the voucher number at the top of the certificate
at the time of registration.