State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH)
Welcome to the LCC SCECH Online Instruction Center
Need to Earn SCECH for Michgan K-12 Certificate Renewal?
It's as easy as A B C!
A. Browse all of our Non-Credit SCECH courses.
B. Click on the Course Title of your choice. C. Click on "Enroll Now" to register and pay for your course.
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) has approved the selected list of LCC Non-credit Online Courses to award SCECH upon successful completion of the requirements.
Required Steps to Earn SCECH for LCC Non-credit Online Courses
1. Print and maintain a log of time spent in learning activities; sign and date the course log before submitting it.
2. Through your online Classroom
- Complete and submit online Quizzes 1-12
- Complete and submit the online Final Exam with a score of 80% or better.
3. Print or Fill In form and return a Participant Information Form for each course you take each month. (Please Note: You cannot print a Certificate of Completion from the Online Classroom; It is not accepted for SCHECHs.)
4. Submit the online Evaluation at the MDE SCECH website.
*Failure to complete any of these requirements may delay or rescind your SCECHs*
- Are your classes being paid for by an employer?
- LCC Student or Employee Dependent Banner Registration
- 5 Easy Ways to Register
- CCE Registration Form
- Register Now
- Campus Locations