How can I send a fax?
The library has a fax machine available for student use located
at the Multimedia Desk on the 2nd floor of the TLC building.
Please use a cover letter when sending a fax.
How much does it cost?
Faxes are free for LCC students, faculty, and staff.
Can I receive a fax at the library?
The library cannot receive incoming faxes.
What other rules are there for sending a fax?
- The fax machine is for LCC students, faculty and staff only.
- Please limit your use of the fax machine to no more than 3 faxes
- Please limit your faxes to no more than 15 pages.
- If a fax number cannot be reached after 3 attempts, please
verify the fax number and try again later.
- The library cannot to send faxes to international numbers. You
may send faxes to Canada.