Request a Book
You can place a request for a book from LCC Library and have it
held at the Checkout Desk for 48 hours. Follow the directions below
to find out how.
To Request a Book
- Go to the Library catalog.
- Search for the item that you want.
- Click on the "Request" button at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to log on to
- Fill out the request form.
- Select a pickup location and an end date.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Picking Up Your Requests
- You will get an email at your LCC email when your book is ready.
- The email will tell you where to pick up your books, based on
where you requested to pick them up at.
- Books are held for 48 hours once they become available.