Request an Item
You can place a request for an item from the LCC Library's
collection and have it held at the Checkout Desk for 48 hours.
Follow the directions below to find out how.
To Request an Item
- Go to the Library catalog.
- Search for the item that you want.
- Click on the "Request" button at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to log on to
- Fill out the request form.
- Select a pickup location and an end date.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Picking Up Your Requests
- You will get an email at your LCC email when your item is ready.
- The email will tell you where to pick up your items, based on
where you requested to pick them up at.
- Items are held for 48 hours once they become available.