Fines and Fees
- Visit the library Checkout Desk to pay your library fines.
- You may pay with cash or a personal check.
- Library payments are non-refundable.
Fines are charged for overdue reserve items:
- $.50 per hour up to the cost of the item.
Fines are charged for overdue Kindles:
- $10 per day up to the cost of the item.
Fines are charged for overdue iPads:
- $1 per hour up to the cost of the item.
Lost and Damaged Items
Replacement fees for lost and damaged items:
- Books, CDs, DVDs: $45
- Leisure reading and READ books $25
- Reference books: $100
- Reserve and Interlibrary loan items: varies by item
- Marker sets and Headphones: $10
- USB and Ethernet cables: $15
- HDMI, VGA, Thunderbolt cables: $15
- Kindles: $250
- iPads: $550
Check Your Library Fines
You can check your library fines by logging onto My Account.
Unpaid Fines and Fees
Banner holds are placed on student accounts until all fees are
You will be unable to check out library materials until all fees are
Please contact the Checkout Desk at 517.483.1626 or via email at
email@example.com if you have questions about a banner hold on