Study Room Use Guidelines
- Please leave the room as you found it.
You may be asked to vacate if any of the following apply:
- No reservation
- Reservation time expired
- Too many people in room
- Inappropriate use
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Do not leave
personal items unattended.
Rooms Are For
- Collaborative or individual study
- Instructor-student interaction
- You must have a picture ID to make reservations.
- Room reservations
must be made at least one day in advance and up to one month in
advance by telephone, in person, and online.
- Rooms may be reserved in two hour increments.
- You may reserve up to two rooms per day.
- Reservations are posted daily outside each room.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation or it will
Software and Computers
- Visit the Multimedia Desk for assistance with computers.
- Please restart computers after use.
- All files saved to Library computers will be deleted.
- Software list
- White board markers and erasers can be checked out at the