HHS Mission Statement
- The Health and Human Services Division at Lansing Community College is dedicated to providing quality workforce development programs leading to professions in the serving occupations of: health, human services, and public service careers.
- The HHS Division is committed to delivering high quality, affordable educational services, with student learning as our highest priority, supported by powerful partnerships with education, health care, and business in order to optimize student success. We will highlight diversity and global awareness through ongoing instruction and initiatives. In addition, we will use emerging technology to enhance access and learning, as well as cultural opportunities for enrichment and lifelong learning.
- We are committed to making a difference in the world, one student at a time!
Within the context of Continuous Quality Improvement, the Health and Human Services Division is committed to achieving the following:
- Alignment: Continued alignment of program and course outcomes with external standards
- Student Success: Improved student success based upon assessment of outcomes
- Access: Increased access to HHS programs through partnerships and varied delivery modes
Health and Human Services
Health and Human Services Bldg, Room 103
Phone: (517) 483-1210
Additional contact information »