Lansing Community College Student Technology Knowledge Base
Welcome to the Lansing Community College Student Technology Knowledge Base. Here you can search by typing in your topic in the search box below. If you do not find an answer by performing a search, you can receive an answer via e-mail. If you would like to suggest a topic or question for our Knowledge you may do using this the Knowledge base suggestion form
Click on the topics below for more information.
- How do I Register for Classes?
- How can I view my financial aid information?
- How do I find my grades?
- How do I get a Financial Aid tab?
- How do I login?
- How do I look up my unofficial transcript?
- How do I view my schedule?
- Setting up the payment plan.
Content Management (Desire2Learn)
- What is Desire2Learn?
- How to access online orientation in Desire2Learn
- My class is not listed
- What is the attachment quota?
- Can I change my current refund preference?
- Do I have to keep the card if I don't open up the OneAccount?
- Do I need the card to choose my initial refund preference?
- How do I send money to a student?
- How much money can be withdrawn from an ATM in one day?
- If I am a OneAccount holder, and use my card at another bank's ATM, what are the applicable fees?
- If I lose my card, how do I pay bills?
- If I wanted to deposit money into my OneAccount, where would I go to print a deposit slip?
- I forgot my password for the student website. What can I do?
- I forgot my PIN. What do I do?
- Is the card an active debit card if I don't choose the OneAccount as my refund selection?
- Refund preference change?
- What are the Links to HigherOne Sites?
- What are these transactions on my account statement?
- What does UFO check stand for?
- What is the maximum daily spending limit for the OneCard?
- What is the refund status for a refund waiting, but no refund preference is selected?
- Where is my refund check or UFO check?
- Why am I getting charged a $.50 fee when I use my PIN?
- Why are there maximum daily spending limits on OneAccounts?
- Why is my refund status "Awaiting ACH Transfer Form"
- Alternate Ways to Access LCC Student Email
- Forwarding LCC Student Email
- How do I setup Outlook to access my student e-mail?
- How to access LCC Student Email
- How do I Claim My Account?
- How do I look up my Username and Banner Student ID?
- How do I request a username change?
- How do I reset my password?
Can't find your question answered here?
Send us your question! Your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated! Submit a question for our FAQs or Knowledge Base
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a service request form or call the Help Desk at 517-483-5221 or toll free 1-800-644-4522
(517) 483-5221 or
Additional contact information »