Electronic Course Content Delivery (Desire2Learn)
Desire2Learn is a course management system, which allows instructors
to post lecture notes, give quizzes and moderate online discussions for
face-to-face, online and lecture/Internet (50% online/50% face-to-face)
courses. Students can use Desire2Learn to participate in an online
course and to gain access to course materials.
Course management system Desire2Learn:
- How to login
- How to access Online Orientation in D2L
- My class is not listed
- What is the drop box attachment size quota?
- Technical Support
- For more information: Link to Desire2Learn FAQ's and resources
- Go to
Also there is an icon for Desire2Learn in the upper right corner in MyLCC.
- Log in to Desire2Learn using your
TUID and Password.
If you have trouble logging in to Desire2Learn, please contact the LCC Help Desk at: (517) 483-5221 or email@example.com.
If you are a returning, guest or transfer student you may not be required to complete orientation. For those who are required to complete orientation some people may have the option of completing orientation online through Desire2Learn.
- Below are the requirements for online orientation:
If you have not claimed your MyLCC account please do so as soon as possible, within three business days of claiming your account you should have access to Desire2Learn. You will use the same user name and password that you use for Star Port to log into Desire2Learn. For more information about claiming your account please visit www.lcc.edu/tuid.
- To be eligible for Online Orientation you must have taken your placement tests and received a 5 or higher on the reading test. Within three business days of scoring of a 5 or above on the reading test you will be granted access to Desire2Learn using the same user and password you use for MyLCC. For more information about Placement testing please visit the Assessment Center
- The semester hasn't begun yet.
- You may have been dropped from classes.
- Check your schedule in Banner to make sure you are still registered for classes.
- Log into myLCC
- Click Banner.
- Click Student.
- Click Registration.
- Click Student Detail Schedule
The maximum size allowed for drop box attachments is 10MB
If you need technical support, LCC has many services available to you. You can receive assistance through the LCC Help Desk or the TLC Computer Lab. For more information visit the following web page: Help Services
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a Service Request form or call the Help Desk at 483-5221 (1-800-644-4522 - for long distance). Choose option 4
(517) 483-5221 or
(toll free) 1-800-644-4522 option 4
Additional contact information »