2014 Nomination Information
The LCC Distinguished Alumni Award has been established for the purpose of honoring an outstanding alumnus who has made contributions to career and community. Awards are made based on distinction in nominee's field and community service.
- Nominee shall have completed at least 30 credit hours or received an Associate Degree from Lansing Community College.
- Distinction in nominee's field as evidenced by achievement in career, earned degrees or professional training, professional recognition and/or outstanding contributions to the field of endeavor.
- Demonstration of service to community through participation in public, private, civic, fraternal, religious, etc.
- Nominee must be able to attend LCC's commencement and award reception prior to commencement.
The deadline for 2014 nominations is closed.
For more information contact Andrew J. Lathrop at 517-483-1988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Past Distinguished Alumni Award Winners:
- 2014 Distinguished Alumni Bob Hoffman
- 2013 Distinguished Alumni Milton L. Scales
- 2012 Distinguished Alumni Michael P. Gannon
- 2011 Distinguished Alumni Calvin Jones
- 2010 Distinguished Alumni Mary Roszel
- 2009 Distinguished Alumni Rick Jones
- 2008 Distinguished Alumni Vicki L.H. Myers
- 2007 Distinguished Alumni Kyle Caldwell
- 2006 Distinguished Alumni Judith St. King
- 2005 Distinguished Alumni Linda D. Cornish
- 2004 Distinguished Alumni: Karen Ambs
- 2003 Distinguished Alumni: Gene Wriggelsworth
- 2002 Distinguished Alumni: Michael Williams
Washington Court Place
309 N. Washington Ste. 201
Phone: (517) 483-1985
Additional contact information »