Lansing Community College offers students a mobile application to access D2L, social media, and more! This free application is available for iPhone and Android devices.
The LCC Mobile provides access for students to:
- In-app access to D2L for courses.
- Making an appointment with the LCC Writing Center.
- Web access to LCC Student Gmail and Banner.
- LCC Student News and Stories from the LCC Lookout on your device.
- Searching the LCC Library catalog and chatting with a librarian.
- Hours and menus for campus dinning.
- Campus Maps, Parking, and Transportation information.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.