Online Degrees and Certificates
Associate in Arts Degrees
- Art History (0746)
- Criminal Justice (0146)
- Interdisciplinary Humanities (0119)
- Psychology (0215)
- Sociology (0753)
- Spanish (1629)
Associate in Business Degrees
- Computed Tomography: Basics, Certificate of Completion (1603)
- Computer Programmer/Analyst, Certificate of Completion (0969)
- Computer Technology Basics, Certificate of Completion (0844)
- Correctional Officer, Certificate of Completion (0840)
- E-Business, Certificate of Achievement (0845)
- Microsoft Office Specialist, Certificate of Completion (0841)
- Web Site Developer, Certificate of Completion (0843)
- For students following MACRAO, those requirements can be completed online. Please note: the Michigan Transfer Agreement took effect for students entering Fall 2014 or later. Students who started prior to Fall 2014 will be able to complete the existing MACRAO Transfer Agreement through Summer 2019, or they may complete the Michigan Transfer Agreement requirement.
- For students following the Michigan Transfer Agreement, the requirements can be completed online.
- Some transfer guides can be completed online. For a list of those transfer guides, go to http://www.lcc.edu/transfer/guides/ and sort by Campus, selecting "online".
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.