Mark Stevens - CJUS106
The eLearning Department Partnership with Mark Stevens Resulted in the Following Changes to his CJUS106 Master Course Site:
- Calendar items were added to provide clear due dates for upcoming assignments.
- Multimedia elements, such as videos, were added to the course.
- Discussions added for peer review and student collaboration.
- Audio Recording was added to News items.
- The homepage for the site was reorganized so students could find the material they needed quickly.
- Added a background theme that would be visually interesting without distracting students from the course content.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.