Kathy Shell - METD105 Department Master
The eLearning Department Partnership with Kathy Shell Resulted in the Following Changes to the Department METD105 Master Course Site:
- Reformatting of assignment pages into a tabbed web display to simplify and update the current content being used.
- Modification of existing PowerPoints to include audio narration.
- Discussions added for peer review and student collaboration.
- Checklists added to each week with the readings and assignments due for that week.
- The homepage for the site was reorganized so students could find the material they need quickly.
- Added a pattern background theme that would be visually interesting without distracting students from the course content.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.