Course Management System Request Forms
To access the Faculty CMS Request Forms, follow the steps below:
- Login to myLCC using your Username and Password.
- Select the Resources Tab.
- The CMS Information area is located in the center column.
- Select the Request Form you wish to use from the appropriate drop down menu
- Select Go. The form will open in a new window.
CMS Request Forms Available:
- Adobe Connect Account Request
- D2L: Access for an Incomplete Request
- D2L: Add a User to a Course Request
- D2L: Course Deletion Request
- D2L: Copy a Department or Other Users Course Request
- D2L: Crosslisting Request
- D2L: Feedback Form
- D2L: Group Creation Request
- D2L: Master Course Creation Request
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.