eLearning Instructor Resources
- ADA Compliance - W3C Guidelines - A list of guidelines from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) regarding ensuring web content is accessible. These guidelines include three progressively more rigorous levels of compliance outlined as: A level (lowest), AA level, an AAA level (highest).
- Adobe Connect Guides - A list of step-by-step guides developed by eLearning for how to use Adobe Connect.
- Course Management System (CMS) Guest Access Request - A form available to request guest access to the CMS for someone outside of LCC for limited purposes.
- Course Management System (CMS) Policies - A list of current policies related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Request Forms - A list of forms available in myLCC related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Standards - A list of standards for using the CMS developed by the eLearning Advisory Board.
- Teaching Online in D2L - Required training for new Instructors to learn to use D2L.
- eLearning Instructor Help Wiki - Various instructional documents available for Instructors to learn to use the features of D2L. In addition eLearning provides instructions for using several Third Party software that can be used in conjunction with D2L.
- Express Server - A list of documents available to help Instructors set up and use the Express Server.
- Feature Requests - A list of the feature requests the eLearning Department has submitted to D2L.
- Instructional Designer - Available to assist Instructors with course creation and maintenance. Any assistance you need with instructional design should be submitted by service request by calling (517) 483-5221 or emailing email@example.com.
- Netiquette - A list guidelines for communicating clearly and effectively online.
- Technology Tools for Instructors - A list of technology tools available for Instructors to use to enhance their content.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.