eLearning Instructor Resources
- ADA Compliance - A list of resources for creating ADA accessible and compliant content.
- Adobe Connect Guides - A list of step-by-step guides developed by eLearning for how to use Adobe Connect.
- Course Management System (CMS) Guest Access Request - A form available to request guest access to the CMS for someone outside of LCC for limited purposes.
- Course Management System (CMS) Policies - A list of current policies related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Request Forms - A list of forms available in myLCC related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Standards - A list of standards for using the CMS developed by the eLearning Advisory Board.
- Desire2Learn for Instructors - Required training for new Instructors to learn to use Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn Instructor Guides - Various instructional documents available for Instructors to learn to use the features of Desire2Learn.
- eLearning Advisory Board - Information on meetings and Instructor representation on the eLearning Advisory Board.
- IDEA Survey of Instruction - A list of resources available to Instructors related to the IDEA end of semester surveys.
- Instructional Designer - Available to assist Instructors with course creation and maintenance. Any assistance you need with instructional design should be submitted by service request by calling (517) 483-5221 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructor Services - A list of services around campus that can help Instructors with integrating technology into their courses.
- LCC Mobile - An app with access to various LCC and Desire2Learn resources available on iPhone, Android or Blackberry devices.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser - A list of resources for using Respondus Lockdown Browser and locations on campus with it loaded.
- Technology Tools for Instructors - A list of technology tools available for Instructors to use to enhance their content.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »