The E-Pathways program is intended to help unemployed and underemployed individuals contribute to and benefit from regional IT growth. The educational pathway options include: 2 year Computer Programmer Analyst Associate degree program at LCC with new emphasis on software testing concepts, an expanded 2 year Computer Science Associates degree (transfer) program at Lansing Community College and short-term technical skills training.
Key components to ensuring the success of the E-Pathways program are the on-site coaching for helping participants in the Computer Science and Computer Programmer cohorts acquire technical and practical skills to secure entry-level employment, possibly while pursuing the 3rd and 4th years of a Computer Science Bachelor's degree and/or paid work experience available to help participants transition into full-time employment.
Upcoming Information Sessions at Lansing Community College:
- Monday 5/13 at 6pm at LCC - downtown in Gannon 145
- Wednesday 5/22 at 6pm at LCC - west campus room M124
Upcoming Information Sessions at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Tuesday, May 14th 10:00 AM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Tuesday, May 14th 3:00 PM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Thursday, May 16th 3:30 PM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Monday, May 20th 4:00 PM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Wednesday, May 29th 10:00 AM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Thursday, May 30th 3:00 PM at Capital Area Michigan Works!
Academic Advising Center
Gannon Bldg, Room 204
Phone: (517) 483-1904
Additional contact information »