Sexual Misconduct Complaints Against An Employee, Guest, or Vendor of LCC
Lansing Community College strives to protect the learning and employment environment for all employees. The following resources are available to you:
If you, or someone you know, feels that they are a victim of sexual misconduct by a an employee, guest, or vendor of LCC, please contact:
Lori Willett, Title IX Coordinator
Location: Administration Building, Suite 106
If you believe that you are a victim of sexual misconduct by a student, please contact:
Beverly Baligad, Student Title IX Coordinator
Location: GB 135
Greg Mallek, Deputy Student Title IX Coordinator
Location: GB 460
To submit a complaint against an employee, guest, or vendor of LCC:
- Fill out the complaint form. You can find the form Here.
- Schedule an appointment with the appropriate Title IX Coordinator, as listed above, to discuss some options.
- Some things you should know:
- The College will make every effort to treat each complainant with dignity and respect.
- The College must engage in a good faith investigation to determine which steps if any will be taken.
- The College will make every effort to ensure confidentiality, but the College is legally obligated to investigate and resolve issues which rise to the level of sexual misconduct. In all cases, only those with a legitimate need to know will be included in the investigation.
- The College will investigate each complaint based on the information provided to us. In the interim, we may decide to take steps to preserve the educational and employment environment.
- The College will attempt to identify community or College resources to assist complainants.
- For a more detailed description of the College's Employee Title IX Complaint process, please download this document.
Human Resources Department
Administration Bldg, Room 103
Phone: (517) 483-1673
Additional contact information »