- The First Day
- Icebreaker Activities
- What's In a Name? Strategies for Remembering Students' Names
- Using Brain-based Research to Strengthen Teaching & Learning
- Teaching & Learning in The Multiculturally Transformed Classroom
- Cooperative Learning Activities
- Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Ending On a High Note: Suggestions for Bringing Closure to a Course
- Dealing with Monopolizing, Distracting and Withdrawing Behaviors
- Characteristics of a Successful Student: Bringing Out the Best in Your "Underachievers"
- Avoiding the "Bump on a Log" Syndrome
- Getting Small Group Learning Off to a Good Start
- When Small Group Learning Goes Off Track
- Developing a Good Syllabus
- Preserving Academic Honesty: Who Cheats and Why, and How to Prevent It
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 8 - 11, 8 am - 6 pm
December 12, 8 am - 5 pm
December 16, 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.