Certified Quality Inspector (CQI)
The aim of this refresher course is to prepare participants who are seeking to become accredited as a Certified Quality Inspector (CQI), as recognized by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). The Certified Quality Inspector is an inspector who, in support of and under the direction of quality engineers, supervisors, or technicians, can use the proven techniques included in the CQI Body of Knowledge.
At the completion of this training program, the participant should be able to:
- Develop a personal plan to achieve certification
- Effectively organize their reference materials
- Practice improved CQI BOK levels of cognition
- Apply proven strategies for success
- Use enhanced quality inspector skills on the job
- Technical Math Overview
- Statistical Applications
- Inspection & Testing
- Blue Print Reading
- Quality Improvement
- Book Of Knowledge Review
- ASQ Exam Final Preparation
Who should Attend:
Individuals with a working knowledge of math, metrology, inspection and quality.
Participants will receive the updated CQI Primer 6th ed., a Sharp Scientific Calculator and a LCC portfolio containing course content and writing materials.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »