Communicating for Leadership Success
Organizations need leaders who can do more and be more in order to succeed in today's complex environment. They need frontline leaders with strong interpersonal skills who can get things done by mobilizing and engaging others.
This 4-hour, foundation course helps leaders communicate effectively so they can spark action in others. The course teaches leaders the Interaction Essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
Participants acquire a set of proven interaction skills, discover seven Leadership Imperatives key to meeting today's challenges, and realize their role as a catalyst leader -- a leader who inspires others to act.
Do you face any of these issues?
- Do leaders lack the essential skills that are critical for leadership success?
- Are leaders seen as unsupportive because they fail to demonstrate empathy?
- Do leaders fail to provide the ongoing feedback team members need to be successful?
- Are employees less focused on results because they don't feel valued or appreciated?
This is a pre-requisite for all Leadership and Supervisory Skills classes and is also offered virtually.
Informal leaders and frontline leaders through mid-level managers
Performance Objectives - Helps leaders:
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Plan for successful interactions with team members -- in person and virtually.
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance.
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »