Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
This 4-day (32-hour) course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
At the completion of this course, the successful participant should be able to:
Perform a clean installation of Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from an earlier version of Windows.
Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable a Windows 7 client computer.
Configure file access and printers on a Windows 7 client computer.
Configure network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
Configure wireless network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
Secure Windows 7 client desktop computers.
Optimize and maintain the performance and reliability of a Windows 7 client computer.
Configure mobile computing and remote access settings for a Windows 7 client computer.
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Wireless Network Connections
- Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client Computers
Who should Attend:
This course is designed for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
- Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies
- Focusing on the "how to" associated with Windows 7 technologies.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »